Save more than 55% on summer Hersheypark tickets
Exclusive discounts are available for school groups of 20 or more, including 1 FREE admission ticket for every 10 summer season tickets purchased*, deeply discounted dining deals, and more! Plus, school groups are invited to participate in our 6 yearly Education Days. Start planning your Hersheypark® visit today!
Pre-Purchased Schools Save
Hersheypark Summer Season purchase by April 30, 2020 - Extended
Tickets valid All Summer May 1 - September 27, 2020$74.80 $36.95
Hersheypark Summer Season purchase by April 30, 2020
Tickets valid May 1 - July 31, 2020$74.80 $31.95
Hersheypark Summer Season purchase by May 29, 2020
Tickets valid All Summer May 1 - September 27, 2020$74.80 $38.95
Hersheypark Summer Season purchase after June 1, 2020
Tickets valid All Summer May 1 - September 27, 2020$74.80 $42.95
2020 Education Days
Learning is FUNdamental at Hersheypark! Students enjoy hands-on experiences across curriculums during our 6 yearly Education Days! Not able to visit on an Education Day? Use our manuals below to customize a day of your choice.
- History Day | Friday, May 1
- Hershey Trolley Works will showcase a day where students will learn the inspiring story of Milton Hershey and how he built and shaped The Sweetest Place On Earth.
- Physics Day | Friday, May 8
- Hersheypark is a giant physics laboratory! Join Harrisburg University of Science and Technology as you explore the principles of physics including calculating force, work, power, and the laws of energy and motion! View Physics Manual
- STEM Day | Friday, May 15
Harrisburg University of Science and Technology will be facilitating exciting hands-on experiences throughout the park to explore STEM! Stop by and participate in Robotics, Food Science, Biotechnology, Environmental Science and Aquaponics.
- Entertaining Arts Day | Thursday, May 21
- Take a special, behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to produce Hersheypark resident shows and meeting the animal trainers and sea lion stars of our Aquatheatre show.
- Business & Marketing Day | Friday, May 22
- Join our 3rd annual Marketing Campaign Challenge! Create an attraction to bring to Hersheypark - Build your marketing campaign, including a name, concept, logo, social media post including 3 hashtags, a website and radio spot. Groups are judged by a panel of Hersheypark executives. Event registration is full, but please join us in attending the presentations!
- Health & Wellness Day | Friday, May 29
- Spend a day of wellness and physical activity at Hersheypark. Participate in a scavenger hunt, attend a Hershey character dance party, enjoy healthy dining options, and visit our participating vendors to learn more about a healthier, happier lifestyle. View Wellness Manual