Exclusive discounts are available for school groups of 20 or more, including 1 FREE admission ticket for every 10 summer season tickets purchased*, deeply discounted dining deals, and more! Plus, school groups are invited to participate in our 6 yearly Education Days. Start planning your Hersheypark® visit today!
Pre-Purchased Schools Save
Hersheypark Summer Season Purchase by Sept 29, 2019
Tickets Valid All Summer May 3 - Sept 29, 2019$69.80 $38.50
Hersheypark In The Dark Event
Tickets Valid Weekends October 18 - November 3$42.80 $34.00
2019 Education Days
Learning is FUNdamental at Hersheypark! Students enjoy hands-on experiences across curriculums during our 6 yearly Education Days! Not able to visit on an Education Day? Use our manuals below to customize a day of your choice.
- History Day | Friday, May 3
- Discover the history behind our founder Milton S. Hershey, the town of Hershey, the Milton Hershey School, and Hersheypark by attending the Hershey Trolley Works’ fun and informative presentations during History Day! The show is scheduled in the Music Box Theatre at 1:00pm for your convenience. During your visit, complete our fun and educational crossword puzzle designed for History Day. Answers can be found throughout the Park and during the presentation. Walk away from the day with a richer appreciation of our founder, Milton S. Hershey, and his legacy. Download & Print Crossword
- Physics Day | Friday, May 10
- The Franklin Institute will host a Physics showdown, an interactive tour-de-force with two sci-athletes engaging in a battle for science supremacy. From the opening bell our sci-athletes will explain the physics behind a series of demonstrations. The referee will keep everything in line and administer fouls as necessary. This Physics Edition is sure to have some explosive and memorable moments! Presentation times are at 11 AM and 1 PM at the Hersheypark Ampitheatre. View Physics Manual
- STEM Day | Friday, May 17
Enjoy two unique STEM education focused presentations during your Hersheypark visit!
Bean To Bar The Science Of Chocolate
Learn about the science behind the sweetness! Linda Wright, Hershey Fellow from The Hershey Company’s Chocolate Research & Development Team, will present “Bean to Bar: The Science of Chocolate” - a brief history of chocolate, the chocolate product development process, and food science career paths. During her presentation she will also lead the audience through a “taste panelist” activity, where you will be able to sample Hershey’s products and learn how science is used to develop their unique taste and textures. Presentation begins at 11:30am at the Hersheypark Ampitheatre.
View Science Manual
From Field to Coaster
How Hersheypark's Engineering and Construction Team Builds a New Roller Coaster." Did you ever wonder how a new roller coaster is built? This presentation will take the audience through the process of installing our Skyrush roller coaster. Hersheypark's mechanical engineer will explain how a roller coaster is designed, built, tested, and ready for opening day. Presentation begins at 1:30pm at the Hersheypark Ampitheatre.
View Math Manual
- Entertaining Arts Day | Thursday, May 23
The spotlight shines on the award-winning shows at Hersheypark on Entertaining Arts Day! Students will have the opportunity to take a special behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to produce our resident shows, and meet the animal trainers and sea lion stars of our Aquatheatre show.
- Come watch "Our Friends From the Sea" show and participate in a question and answer session with our trainers. Show starts at 11:45 AM at the Aquatheatre.
- Meet our beach group "The Waves" as they demonstrate how their voices create the harmonies we hear in their songs. Show starts at 1 PM at the Sound Zone in front of the restrooms near Fahrenheit.
- Be entertained with a preview of our new 2019 show followed by a question and answer session with our Hersheypark production staff and cast. Show starts at 2:15 PM at the Music Box Theater:
- Business & Marketing Day | Friday, May 24
Join our 2nd annual Marketing Campaign Challenge! Create an attraction to bring to Hersheypark and build your marketing campaign, including a name, logo, email, mailer, and radio spot. Groups are judged by a panel of leaders from Hersheypark and The Hershey Company. All participants in the Marketing Campaign Challenge will receive a sweet treat courtesy of Hershey’s Chocolate World. The Challenge winners will receive a prize package including a team trophy, Hersheypark snack vouchers for all group members on the winning team, and Hershey’s Gold Kisses and t-shirts courtesy of Hershey’s Chocolate World.
Not able to participate? No problem! Everyone is welcome to attend the presentations and cheer on their favorite school groups as they present their campaigns beginning at 12 PM at the Hersheypark Ampitheatre.
Check Back For 2020 Details.
- Health & Wellness Day | Friday, May 31
Spend a day of wellness and physical activity at Hersheypark! Students will start the day by picking up a Health & Wellness scavenger hunt upon entering the Park. Have fun getting exercise by joining a mini dance party with our Hershey’s Characters at 11:30 AM in front of the Echo Dell Stage across from the Music Box Theatre. Complete the scavenger hunt and redeem it for a prize at Hershey’s Chocolate World. Then your group can enjoy our healthy dining options and spend the rest of the day exploring 121 acres of fun. It's a day focused on Hersheypark Happy
...and Hersheypark Healthy! View Wellness Manual
- Homeschool Month | May 3- May 31
Hersheypark invites Home School families to enjoy a special discount during the month of May! Participate in our scheduled education days or customize your own visit.
Download Order Form