Save more than 45% on Hersheypark tickets
School groups of 20 or more can save more than 45% on pre-purchased Hersheypark tickets, participate in special programs, and enjoy discounted dining options.
2021 Hersheypark School Tickets - Ages 3+Gate RateGroup Rate
Hersheypark 2021 Season
Tickets valid All Year April 2 - January 2, 2022.$75.80$40.95
Hersheypark FundraisingHow Your Organization Benefits:
- Lowest All-Season rate available for Hersheypark admission tickets
- RECEIVE 1 FREE TICKET for every 10 tickets purchased
- Earn fundraising dollars for your organization
- All families of your organization are eligible
- Tickets are valid during any one operating day, April 2, 2021 - January 2, 2022
This program is authorized for families of your school and is designed for internal communication and promotion during the program deadline only. Do not promote this program outside of your school. This program is NOT designed to be marketing to the general public. Do not promote on social media, including Facebook.
- 2021 Early Purchase Ticket Program Steps
- ESTABLISH A PURCHASE DEADLINE for your ticket program (no later than Friday, April 23, 2021).
- PROMOTE your Hersheypark discount ticket program to the families of your school. Communicate this offer using your established procedures. Tickets are valid during public operating days April through January. Operating dates subject to change without notice. Tickets expire January 2, 2022. Please communicate to all families that these tickets must be used between April and January 2, 2022. The tickets expire and will NOT be accepted outside of these dates.
- CREATE an Individual Order Form to distribute to the families of your school. The order form should provide the families of your school with ordering instructions including purchase rates, order deadlines, quantity of tickets, ticket expiration date, payment method (by check made out to your PTA and/or PTO), and your general ticket distribution timeline. The families of your school will complete this order form and submit to your PTA and/or PTO program administrator with payment. To receive a sample of this order form, email HersheyparkGroups.com or call 1-800-242-4236, option 1, Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- CONTINUE TO PROMOTE the Hersheypark ticket program. Send a final reminder email one week prior to your order deadline.
- TRACK INCOMING ORDERS. Designate a program administrator to track all individual orders on a spreadsheet once received by your PTA and/or PTO. Deposit funds as received.
- PTA/PTO MASTER ORDER FORM. When all individual orders have been received (after your purchase deadline), complete and mail the master order form to Hersheypark with payment (organizational check only). The master order form will include the sum of all individual order forms received as well as FREE tickets earned (please audit your order totals). When mailing your order to Hersheypark, delivery tracking is highly recommended. Credit card orders may be placed by calling 1-800-242-4236, option 1, Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Postmark no later than April 30, 2021.
- HERSHEYPARK PROCESSING. Once Hersheypark receives your order, please allow at least 15 BUSINESS DAYS for Hersheypark to process and mail your tickets back to your school address (no P.O. boxes, or home addresses) using UPS delivery, signature required.
- DEVELOP & COMMUNICATE distribution procedures. COUNT all tickets before separating, packaging, and distributing. If your ticket count does not match your order, please call 1-800-242-4236, option 1, before separating any tickets in your order. Package each individual order with an original copy of the order form submitted to your PTA and/or PTO. When distributing orders, review each individual order form with your customer and count the tickets in front of them. Do not release or distribute orders without a signature. Lost or stolen tickets are not replaceable (they are treated as cash).
- EARN FREE escort tickets to use at your discretion. All tickets expire after January 2, 2022. They must be used any one day that Hersheypark is open, April - January 2, 2022. Please relay this information to those who will be receiving the escort tickets. Hersheypark does not offer refunds for unused tickets.
Our educational guides add an educational twist to any Hersheypark visit! All 2021 activities will be led by individual school groups. Feel free to download the activity sheets below and complete them during your visit to the park. We look forward to welcoming back our education vendors in 2022.
- History Day | Friday, April 30, 2021
- Discover the history of Hersheypark through a variety of sweet principles which help build and shape The Sweetest Place On Earth® as we know today. Download History Guide
- Physics Day | Friday, May 7, 2021
- Hersheypark is a giant physics laboratory! Apply the principles of physics to measure how force, energy, mass, and more keep rides going up and down. Download Physics Guide
- STEM Day | Friday, May 14, 2021
- Measuring and calculating physical science concepts has never been so fun! Comprehend speed, energy and force by experiencing your favorite Hersheypark rides. Download STEM Activity Guide
- Business & Marketing Day | Friday, May 21, 2021
- Join the challenge! Create your own marketing campaign for Hersheypark and participate in a branding scavenger hunt during your visit. Download Marketing Activity Sheet
- Zoology Day | Thursday, May 27, 2021
Don't forget to visit the North American animals at ZooAmerica during your visit to Hersheypark. Explore the exhibits on your own time, complete a scavenger hunt and see the education show "Our Friends From The Sea" at the Aquatheatre.
Download ZooAmerica Activity Sheet | Download ZooAmerica Scavenger Hunt
- Health & Wellness Day | Friday, May 28, 2021
- Spend a day of wellness and physical activity at Hersheypark by participating in a scavenger hunt. Download Wellness Guide