Hersheypark Media Requests
Thank you for your interest in covering Hersheypark®! Our 121-acre theme park is open for four distinct seasonal events - Spring Weekends, Hersheypark Summer Season, Hersheypark Halloween™ and Hersheypark Christmas Candylane®.
The latest press releases and story ideas can be found on the Story Hub.
Media Ticket Guidelines
The Hersheypark media ticket courtesy is extended to working media only. Tickets may not be requested for family members, friends, or anyone not employed by a valid media outlet.
Upon review of qualifications, tickets may be granted to journalists employed by media outlets in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Ohio, Delaware, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Requests from outside these areas are potentially considered, but not guaranteed.
If you meet the criteria and are not on assignment, up to 2 complimentary tickets may be issued per season. If you meet the criteria and are on assignment (or have covered Hersheypark in a feature story recently), immediate family members may also receive complimentary tickets once per season.
The courtesy is extended to the following full-time staff members and influencers upon review:
- Print/Newspaper/Magazine/Online: Owner, General Manager, Publisher, Editor, Reporter, Writer
- Television: Owner, General Manager, News Director, Assignment Editor, Reporter, On-Air Personality, Host, News Producer, Digital Producers, and Writers
- Radio: Owner, General Manager, Program Director, News Director, Reporter, On-Air Personality, News Producer for AM and FM stations
- Freelancers: Must provide written confirmation of assignment from a valid media outlet
- Bloggers and Influencers: Must provide the link to a blog and/or social media handles and social metrics or analytics (i.e. follower count, reach, etc)
Complimentary media admissions do not include resort stays, separately ticketed concerts, or special events. Tickets are not available for employees working in sales, promotions, general office, engineering, or reception.
Thank you for your submission!
We care about what you have to say and all inquiries are forwarded to the person who can best address your question or concern. You should expect a response within 3-5 business days.
Working crews and those using cameras with detachable lenses are not permitted without a Hersheypark Communications escort coordinated in advance. Filming and photographing on rides is strictly prohibited unless approved by a Hersheypark Communications team member. This includes the use of drones, GoPros, and sunglasses-based cameras. No motorized vehicles can be used to transport equipment in the park during operating hours.
Advertising Requests: The paid media agency of record for Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is Harmelin Media.
Donation Requests: For all donation requests, please visit the Corporate Donation Request form.