Tidal Force Details
Journey up a steep, 100-foot incline before diving downhill at speeds exceeding 50 mph where you'll be greeted by one of the largest splashes in Hersheypark®! Bystanders be ready! Watching from Tidal Force® water ride midway is guaranteed to leave you just as soaked as the riders!
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system.
- Walking surfaces may become hot in the sun. Foot protection is recommended in queues and all walking surfaces
- Hand-held items are not permitted while riding the attraction. Food and drinks are not permitted. If you plan on riding the attraction, only items that can be secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack, or a zipping jacket pocket are permitted provided they do not interfere with the restraint system, proper riding position, or cause a hazard to guests, employees, and/or the attraction. A cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper. A waist pack must fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure. Eyeglasses, sunglasses, and long hair, clothing, or accessories must be secured. Loose articles that cannot be secured must be placed in a bag drop area or bin, secured in a locker, or kept with a non-rider.