Tidal Force Details
Journey up a steep, 100-foot incline before diving downhill at speeds exceeding 50 mph where you'll be greeted by one of the largest splashes in Hersheypark®! Bystanders be ready! Watching from Tidal Force® water ride bridge is guaranteed to leave you just as soaked as the riders!
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper, a waist pack should fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure, and a jacket pocket must have a zipper closure. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system.
- Walking surfaces may become hot in the sun. Foot protection is recommended in queues and all walking surfaces