Tidal Force Details
Journey up a steep, 100-foot incline before diving downhill at speeds exceeding 50 mph where you'll be greeted by one of the largest splashes in Hersheypark®! Bystanders be ready! Watching from Tidal Force® water ride bridge is guaranteed to leave you just as soaked as the riders!
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system.
- Walking surfaces may become hot in the sun. Foot protection is recommended in queues and all walking surfaces
- Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper. Eyeglasses, sunglasses and/or hats that are not secured will need to be removed and placed in the storage area of the attraction. Waist packs are permitted on this attraction if they do not interfere with the safety restraint system. All backpacks and bags must be placed in a locker or bag drop area. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.