Coaster Aggressive Thrill Ride
Max Speed 72 mph
Ride Height 180 feet
Ride Length 2,600 feet
Ride Time 1 minute
Storm Runner Details
"Now get ready, here we go!" Storm Runner® coaster launches riders from 0-72 mph in 2 seconds flat and that's just the beginning. This one-of-a-kind coaster takes riders through a thrilling 135-foot cobra loop, barrel rolls, a dramatic flying snake dive, and a screeching halt before slowly gliding back into the station.
Fast Track Available
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions, including Storm Runner? Purchase a Fast Track
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Guests wearing one prosthetic leg must remove the prosthetic leg or have written documentation from the limb manufacturer ensuring that the prosthetic leg can withstand forces up to 5 Gs and not come off during the ride cycle. If guests must remove their prosthetic leg, the residual limb must be below the knee, so the restraint is in contact with enough of the residual limb to keep the guest properly restrained. Guests wearing two prosthetic legs must wear at least one of their prosthetic legs as this is critical for bracing required during the ride cycle. As a reminder, all guests wearing prosthetic devices on the ride must have manufacturer issued documentation regarding the prosthetic's ability to withstand forces up to 5 Gs. Prosthetic arms are not permitted.
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system.
- Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper. Eyeglasses, sunglasses and/or hats that are not secured will need to be removed and placed in the storage area of the attraction. Waist packs are not permitted on this attraction due to the design of the safety restraint system. All backpacks and bags must be placed in a locker or bag drop area. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.