Coaster Aggressive Thrill Ride
Max Speed 75 mph
Ride Height 200 feet
Ride Length 3,600 feet
Ride Time 1 minute, 3 seconds
Complimentary lockers are available while you wait and ride. Late retrieval fees apply.
Ride the edge and feel the rush! Skyrush® roller coaster climbs 200 feet into the air before flying downhill at 75 mph. Experience 4 high speed turns, 5 zero-G airtime hills - all from a thrilling, winged-seat coaster train!
Fast Track Available
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions, including Skyrush? Purchase a Fast Track
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system. Guests taller than 6 feet 5 inches may not be accommodated.
- Guests with prosthetic devices will have to remove them prior to riding. A residual lower limb must be below the knee in order to ride. Guests must have one naturally occurring leg and foot in order to ride. Guests must be able to grasp with two naturally occurring hands in order to ride. Casts are not permitted.
- Hand-held items are not permitted while riding the attraction. Food and drinks are not permitted. If you plan on riding the attraction, only items that can be secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack, or a zipping jacket pocket are permitted provided they do not interfere with the restraint system, proper riding position, or cause a hazard to guests, employees, and/or the attraction. A cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper. A waist pack must fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure. Eyeglasses or sunglasses must be secured with a safety strap to be worn while riding. If not secured with a strap, they must be removed. Long hair, clothing, or accessories must be secured. Loose articles that cannot be secured, must be placed in a bag drop area or bin, secured in a locker, or kept with a non-rider.