Candymonium® is the tallest, fastest, longest, and sweetest coaster in Hersheypark. From the distinctive Hershey's candy theme to the memorable thrills around every turn, we've masterfully assembled the finest ingredients to create a one-of-a-kind Bolliger & Mabillard hyper coaster.
Savor a heart-pounding, 210-foot ascent up the tallest hill in Hersheypark. Then, dip into thrilling drops including 7 camelback hills that serve up the ultimate feeling of freedom with the most airtime in Hersheypark.
Hold on tight! Candymonium reaches maximum speeds of 76 MPH. Along the way, feel the rush of The World's Sweetest Coaster℠ when our largest coasters, Skyrush and Candymonium, cross paths and create the thrilling moment known as, Candyrush℠.
This out-and-back-style coaster features a 4,636-foot milk chocolate track and spans 7 acres in the all-new Hershey's Chocolatetown® region. Savor the thrills! A ride on Candymonium lasts 2 minutes and 26 seconds.
Guests visiting Candymonium will enjoy a sweet, candy-inspired experience from start to finish! Check out the Hershey's-themed trains, arrival area, coaster building, Candymonium shop, and more. Plus, the finishing touch is an impressive panoramic banked curve around the iconic Kisses Fountain.
Fast Track Available
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions, including Candymonium? Purchase a Fast Track
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system. Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper. Eyeglasses, sunglasses and/or hats that are not secured will need to be removed and placed in the storage area of the attraction. Waist packs are permitted on this attraction if they do not interfere with the safety restraint system. All backpacks and bags must be placed in a locker or bag drop area. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.
- Riders must have the ability to exhibit independent seated postural control. A rider with one amputated leg or two amputated legs (amputation above the ankle), with or without prosthesis shall not ride. * A rider with one amputated foot or two amputated feet (amputation below the ankle) may ride, provided such rider has the ability to hold on with two functioning hands. * A rider with one amputated arm or hand may ride, provided such rider has the ability to hold on with one functioning hand and to brace self with two functioning legs. *
- * A harness is available for use for guests noted above. Please see Attraction Operator for assistance.