Laff Trakk Details
Enjoy lights-out rides all-day exclusively available during Hersheypark Halloween.
Laff Trakk℠ coaster is the first indoor, spinning, glow-coaster in the United States. This family friendly house of laughs spins riders through an exciting adventure of sights and sounds complete with glimpses of colorful characters, a dizzying hall of mirrors, and more! Laff Trakk is the fun house of the 21st century offering a new experience with every ride.
Fast Track Available
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions, including Laff Trakk? Purchase a Fast Track
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Guests wearing one prosthetic leg must remove the prosthetic leg or have written documentation from the limb manufacturer ensuring that the prosthetic leg can withstand forces up to 5 Gs and not come off during the ride cycle. If guests must remove their prosthetic leg, the residual limb must be below the knee, so the restraint is in contact with enough of the residual limb to keep the guest properly restrained. Guests wearing two prosthetic legs must wear at least one of their prosthetic legs as this is critical for bracing required during the ride cycle. As a reminder, all guests wearing prosthetic devices on the ride must have manufacturer issued documentation regarding the prosthetic's ability to withstand forces up to 5 Gs. Prosthetic arms are not permitted.
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system. The combined weight of the riders in one ride vehicle may not exceed 705 pounds. Due to the design and sensitivity of the safety restraint system, persons taller than 6 feet 4 inches may have difficulty riding. Guests under 5 years of age may not ride.
- Hand-held items are not permitted while riding the attraction. Food and drinks are not permitted. If you plan on riding the attraction, only items that can be secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack, or a zipping jacket pocket are permitted provided they do not interfere with the restraint system, proper riding position, or cause a hazard to guests, employees, and/or the attraction. A cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper. A waist pack must fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure. Eyeglasses, sunglasses, and long hair, clothing, or accessories must be secured. Loose articles that cannot be secured must be placed in a bag drop area or bin, secured in a locker, or kept with a non-rider.