Hershey Triple Tower Details
Drop in on thrills and fun from a variety of height on Hershey Triple Tower®, the first choose-your-thrill triple tower in the United States. Hershey Triple Tower is located in the Kissing Tower Hill™ region of Hersheypark®. FACE MASK MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN QUEUE AND ON RIDE
Attraction availability is subject to change. Operation of attractions is subject to weather conditions.
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions? Purchase a Fast Track online or inside Hersheypark at a Guest Services location upon arrival and skip the lines on select attractions. Quantities are limited and sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Guests wearing one prosthetic leg must remove the prosthetic leg or have written documentation from the limb manufacturer ensuring that the prosthetic leg can withstand forces up to 5 Gs and not come off during the ride cycle. If guests must remove their prosthetic leg, the residual limb must be below the knee, so the restraint is in contact with enough of the residual limb to keep the guest properly restrained. Guests wearing two prosthetic legs must wear at least one of their prosthetic legs as this is critical for bracing required during the ride cycle. As a reminder, all guests wearing prosthetic devices on the ride must have manufacturer issued documentation regarding the prosthetic's ability to withstand forces up to 5 Gs. Prosthetic arms are not permitted.
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system. The weight of a rider may not exceed 300 pounds.
- Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured. Loose articles may not be taken on Hershey Triple Tower. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.