Bayside Pier Details
Enter Bayside Pier℠ attraction via a zero depth entry ramp and enjoy rolling waves, fountains, tipping cones, and more! This splash area is perfect for smaller children looking to cool off and soak up the sun. The average depth is 18 inches.
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Only appropriate swimwear is permitted on the attractions. Revealing bathing suits, shorts w/ rivets, snaps, zippers, metal ornamentation, cutoffs and jeans are not permitted. Parents accompanying toddlers in the children's play area must also wear bathing suits.
- May Transfer to Aquatic Wheelchair
- Walking surfaces may become hot in the sun. Foot protection is recommended in queues and all walking surfaces.
- Guests of the Miniatures height category must wear a life vest. Loose articles and hand-held items are not recommended. Food and drinks are not permitted.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight). The weight of a rider may not exceed 300 pounds on the slide.