Bayside Pier Details
Enter Bayside Pier℠ attraction via a zero depth entry ramp and enjoy rolling waves, fountains, tipping cones, and more! This splash area is perfect for smaller children looking to cool off and soak up the sun. The average depth is 18 inches. PER CDC GUIDELINES, FACE MASKS SHOULD NOT BE WORN IN POOLS OR ON WATER RIDES. FACE MASKS OR SHIELDS SHOULD BE WORN AFTER ATTRACTION EXIT
Attraction availability is subject to change. Operation of attractions is subject to weather conditions.
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Only appropriate swimwear is permitted on the attractions. Revealing bathing suits, shorts w/ rivets, snaps, zippers, metal ornamentation, cutoffs and jeans are not permitted. Parents accompanying toddlers in the children's play area must also wear bathing suits.
- May Transfer to Aquatic Wheelchair
- Guests of the Miniatures height category must wear a life vest.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight). The weight of a rider may not exceed 300 pounds on the slide.