|Save more than 30%!|
Ages 2 & younger
- All sales are final and not valid for exchange.
- Ticket is non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Ticket is not valid for admission if altered.
- Ticket is not valid for entry to Hersheypark via the entrance at ZooAmerica.
- Rides, shows, attractions, and Operating Days and Hours are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Picnic lunches and food items are not permitted inside the Park. Picnic tables are available outside the Park in the Tram Spine.
- For your safety, all hand carried items are subject to search, including backpacks and belt bags. Metal detection may be used. We encourage you to leave all nonessential items in your vehicle.
- For your safety and health, all Park visitors are required to wear shoes and shirts at all times, skate shoes are not permitted. Use of a Selfie Stick or GoPro are not permitted on attractions. Modest dress is expected of all guests. Hersheypark reserves the right to address these issues with all guests.
Hersheypark is too
much fun for just one day!
Upgrade your regular priced admission ticket to a Consecutive-day ticket for an additional $19* by presenting your ticket stub at the Ticketing Services Building the following day.
A sweet sneak peek is included!
Present your ticket at the main entrance 2.5 hours before closing the night before your visit and enjoy a fun-filled evening! Not valid on Sunset, Consecutive-day, or Hersheypark Event Special Admission.
8 PM closing
after 5:30 PM
10 PM & 11 PM closing
after 7:30 PM
*All purchased tickets are subject to $0.85 amusement tax per day. Prices subject to change without notice.