2018 Sweet Access Pass Dates
June 16 - August 19
October 20-21, 27-28, Nov 3-4
- Complimentary one-day admission to Hersheypark
- Complimentary shuttle bus service or preferred parking voucher
- Six-hour personalized concierge service inside Hersheypark
- Unlimited front-of-the-line ride access during concierge service (does not include Boardwalk/SEAquel attractions)
- Premium seating at all entertainment venues/shows inside Hersheypark
- Personalized ZooAmerica Animal Encounter
- Complimentary 4”x 6” family photo
- Complimentary wheelchair and/or stroller rental for use inside Hersheypark
- Two (2) complimentary game vouchers for each tour participant
- Two (2) complimentary fountain beverages for each tour participant (non-alcoholic beverages only)
- Complimentary meal voucher for each tour participant (includes one entrée, side and large fountain beverage per person)
- 15% discount* on all food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases inside Hersheypark on the day of the tour
- 15% discount* at all retail locations inside Hersheypark on the day of the tour
* Food and beverage and retail discounts do not apply at freestanding carts.
Cost (per person)
June/October: $240, ages 9-54; $145, ages 3-8 & 55 and older
July/August: $290, ages 9-54; $175, ages 3-8 & 55 and older
Please note: minimum of 4 people, maximum of 8 people per pass.
Reserving your Sweet Access Pass
Please call 1-800-HERSHEY (437-7439)
Due to the popularity of the Sweet Access Pass Program, it must be booked more than 72 hours in advance. Please note that tours may be unavailable on the date of your request. Each tour is a maximum of six hours. Participation in the Sweet Access Pass Program is subject to the terms and conditions of the Sweet Access Pass Agreement, which must be signed and returned prior to the scheduled tour date. Tour dates will be confirmed only when Hersheypark receives your signed Sweet Access Pass Agreement.