Please Note: The Boardwalk At Hersheypark is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Relax with family and friends in a luxurious cabana complete with complimentary soda, bottled water, towels, and more!
Hersheypark Cabana Benefits
- All-day use of the cabana, equipped with refrigerator, table, four chairs, and two chaise lounge chairs
- Beach towel at check-in for each guest
- Beach bag and suntan lotion at check-in
- 12 complimentary water bottles per cabana
- Walk-up service to exclusive Cabana Grill, offering a grill menu, including kids' meals*
- Complimentary fountain soda at the Cabana Grill
- Complimentary locker for use throughout the day next to the Beach Club Restrooms & Changing Rooms
- Exclusive ride access to the Intercoastal Waterway (lazy river)
May 27 - September 4
2017 rates starting at $265 (base of 4).
Additional guests are $32 each (max of 7 guests per cabana).
Access to the Cabana Area is private and each guest requires a non-transferable wristband.
Cabanas can be reserved up to seven days in advance. Early access is available exclusively to Season Pass Holders and guests of The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, and Hersheypark Camping Resort. Learn more about FREE Resort Benefits and Season Pass benefits.
Assorted food items can be pre-purchased for your cabana at the time you make your reservation.
Due to the popularity of cabana rentals, space may be unavailable on the date of your request. Cabanas must be reserved in advance and full payment is due at time of reservation. Price is based on four occupants. Fee charged for additional occupants. No more than seven occupants per cabana. Occupancy and wristbands are non-transferable.