Hersheypark Parking Information
Hersheypark Happy begins in the parking lot! Start your day off right by riding a tram to the front gate and using the Hersheypark Mobile App “Find My Car” feature to remember where you've parked!
Check back for 2017 information.
- When you reach the fork in the road veer right for Hersheypark. Veering left will take you to Hershey's Chocolate World Attraction.
- Parking at Hershey's Chocolate World is free for less than 3 hours, $15 for 3-5 hours, and $40 for more than 5 hours, or $30 for an all-day pass.
- Buses and oversized vehicles - please use the far left parking booth lane.
Hersheypark - Turn RIGHT at the fork in the road for Hersheypark parking.
Giant Center - Turn RIGHT at the fork in the road for Giant Center parking.
*Parking available to
Giant Center guests only.
Chocolate World - Turn LEFT onto Chocolate World Way for Hershey's Chocolate World parking.View Parking Map
Tram & Shuttle Information
- Hersheypark offers 3 tram stops in parking lot that take guests to and from the Main Entrance.
- Shuttles coming from The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, and Hersheypark Camping Resort drop off and pick up at Tram Circle on a continuous loop during operating days.
- Tram service may be interrupted or not available due to weather.
- Hersheypark parking lot opens 2 hours before the Park opens. There is no overnight parking.
- Hersheypark offers picnic and restroom facilities for your use, as we do not allow outside food into the Park.
- Take note of the parking area you are in prior to leaving your car. Or download the Hersheypark Mobile App and use "Find My Car" to locate your vehicle.
- Please secure all valuables in your vehicle. Hersheypark is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Hersheypark offers parking areas for ADA/handicap accessible vehicles. Please follow signs when entering the parking area or ask a parking lot attendant.
- Hersheypark offers ADA/handicap accessible trams for your convenience.