Camp-O-Ree is an exclusive camping event for Girl Scout troops and their families! We offer two fun-filled weekends with package options for all campers!
- Weekend 1: June 1 - 3, 2018
- Weekend 2: June 8 - 10, 2018
|All Ages (2 and under are free)||$60|
Day Package includes:
- Valid Only Saturday. June 2 and Saturday, June 9
- Saturday admission ticket to Hersheypark
- Saturday picnic dinner buffet at Hersheypark
- Character Dance Party Saturday evening at Hersheypark
- Camp-O-Ree Scout's Own Ceremony, Sing-A-Long and Swap at Hersheypark Camping Resort on Sunday morning
- 2018 Camp-O-Ree Patch
All pricing is All Ages (2 and under are free) and is per person.
Troop Leaders: Please note NEW for 2018, each Overnight package includes our Hersheypark snack voucher which is valid at select locations throughout Hersheypark! Please be sure your Troop is prepared to provide their own breakfast for both Saturday & Sunday mornings at Hersheypark Camping Resort
Camp-O-Ree is primarily a tent camping event for Girl Scout troops and their families.
In addition to tent camping, Hersheypark Camping Resort offers:
- Limited full hook-up sites and cabins
- Log Cabin
- Extended Log Cabins
- Deluxe Cabins
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Cabins
Girl Scouts Own Ceremony & Swap
All Camp-O-Ree participants are encouraged to attend. Scouts are recommended to bring 15-20 swaps. Please arrive early and don't forget your troop banner! Ceremony & Swap begins at 9 AM.
What To Bring:
- Ticket booklets
- Parking passes
- Tents and extra stakes, ropes, and plastic for tents
- Sleeping bags
- Pillows, blankets, and sheets
- Skewers/sticks for s'mores
- Breakfast items and cooking untensils
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Toiletries (shower and restroom facilities available at Hersheypark Camping Resort)
- Sneakers/comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing for cool evenings
- Rain gear (it is a rain-or-shine event)
- Banner for your Troop's camping site
- Items for Sunday Swap
- Girl Scout smile!