Camp-O-Ree is an exclusive camping event for Girl Scout troops and their families! We offer two fun-filled weekends with package options for all campers!
2016 Weekends: TBD
Camp-O-Ree is primarily a tent camping event for Girl Scout troops and their families.
In addition to tent camping, Hersheypark Camping Resort offers:
- Limited full hook-up sites and cabins
- Log Cabin
- Extended Log Cabins
- Deluxe Cabins
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Cabins
All cabin packages are for two nights and require a minimum of six participants. Hersheypark Camping Resort reservations for Camp-O-Ree weekends are only accepted through Hersheypark Group Sales.
Girl Scouts Own Ceremony & Swap
All Camp-O-Ree participants are encouraged to attend. Scouts are recommended to bring 15-20 swaps. Please arrive early and don't forget your troop banner! Ceremony & Swap begins at 9 AM.
What To Bring:
- Ticket booklets
- Parking passes
- Tents and extra stakes, ropes, and plastic for tents
- Sleeping bags
- Pillows, blankets, and sheets
- Skewers/sticks for s’mores
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Toiletries (shower and restroom facilities available at Hersheypark Camping Resort)
- Sneakers/comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing for cool evenings
- Rain gear (it is a rain-or-shine event)
- Banner for your Troop’s camping site
- Items for Sunday Swap
- Girl Scout smile!
For Camp-O-Ree questions, please email email@example.com