Camp-O-Ree is an exclusive camping event for Girl Scout troops and their families! We offer two fun-filled weekends with package options for all campers!
June 2 - 4, 2017
June 9 - 11, 2017
Day Package includes:
- Saturday admission ticket to Hersheypark
- Saturday all-you-can-eat picnic buffet in Hersheypark
- Saturday evening Character Dance Party in Hersheypark
- Camp-O-Ree Sing-A-Long Celebration at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- 2017 Camp-O-Ree Patch
Week 1 (June 2-4, 2017) Log Cabins are SOLD OUT!
Week 2 (June 9-11, 2017) Deluxe One-Bedroom Cabins and Log Cabins are SOLD OUT!
Please note: Cabin order forms must be accompanied by a signed copy of the Cabin Terms & Conditions in order for the reservation to be accepted.
Please fax or mail in all completed order forms. Emailed order forms cannot be processed.
Camp-O-Ree is primarily a tent camping event for Girl Scout troops and their families.
In addition to tent camping, Hersheypark Camping Resort offers:
- Limited full hook-up sites and cabins
- Log Cabin
- Extended Log Cabins
- Deluxe Cabins
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Cabins
All cabin packages are for two nights and require a minimum of five participants. Hersheypark Camping Resort reservations for Camp-O-Ree weekends are only accepted through Hersheypark Group Sales.
Girl Scouts Own Ceremony & Swap
All Camp-O-Ree participants are encouraged to attend. Scouts are recommended to bring 15-20 swaps. Please arrive early and don't forget your troop banner! Ceremony & Swap begins at 9 AM.
What To Bring:
- Ticket booklets
- Parking passes
- Tents and extra stakes, ropes, and plastic for tents
- Sleeping bags
- Pillows, blankets, and sheets
- Skewers/sticks for s'mores
- Flashlights and extra batteries
- Toiletries (shower and restroom facilities available at Hersheypark Camping Resort)
- Sneakers/comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing for cool evenings
- Rain gear (it is a rain-or-shine event)
- Banner for your Troop's camping site
- Items for Sunday Swap
- Girl Scout smile!