The Claw Details
Take a ride 64 feet in the air in the grasp of The Claw℠ ride! This ride will roar through the sky back and forth like a pendulum, while also spinning.
Attraction availability is subject to change. Operation of attractions is subject to weather conditions.
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions? Purchase a Fast Track Pass inside Hersheypark at Hospitality Services upon arrival and skip the lines on select attractions. Quantities are limited and sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper, a waist pack should fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure, and a jacket pocket must have a zipper closure. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.
- Guests wearing one prosthetic leg must remove the prosthetic leg or have written documentation from the limb manufacturer ensuring that the prosthetic leg can withstand forces up to 5 Gs and not come off during the ride cycle. If guests must remove their prosthetic leg, the residual limb must be below the knee, so the restraint is in contact with enough of the residual limb to keep the guest properly restrained. Guests wearing two prosthetic legs must wear at least one of their prosthetic legs as this is critical for bracing required during the ride cycle. As a reminder, all guests wearing prosthetic devices on the ride must have manufacturer issued documentation regarding the prosthetic's ability to withstand forces up to 5 Gs. Prosthetic arms are not permitted.
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system. Due to the design and sensitivity of the safety restraint system, persons taller than 6 feet 2 inches and/or weighing more than 225 pounds may have difficulty riding.