Great Bear Details
Feel the roar of Great Bear®! This guest favorite, inverted steel coaster leaves your feet dangling as it lifts 90 feet off the ground and launches into a thrilling, yet graceful course of drops, loops, corkscrews, and a zero-g roll that gives riders a scenic view of sooperdooperLooper®, Spring Creek, Skyview, and more!
Attraction availability is subject to change. Operation of attractions is subject to weather conditions.
Can't wait to ride our most popular attractions? Purchase a Fast Track Pass inside Hersheypark at Hospitality Services upon arrival and skip the lines on select attractions. Quantities are limited and sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Additional Restrictions/Accessibility
- Must Transfer from Wheelchair/ECV
- This ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size (height and/or weight) due to the configuration of the safety restraint system.
- Guests with prosthetic legs will have to remove them. The residual limb must be below the knee in order to ride.
- Hersheypark suggests that if you plan on riding rides to please bring into the park only items that can be safely secured in cargo pockets, a waist pack or a zipping jacket pocket. To secure loose articles, a cargo pocket must fasten with a velcro or button flap or a zipper, a waist pack should fasten around the waist and have a zipper closure, and a jacket pocket must have a zipper closure. Long hair, head scarves and long jewelry must be secured.